Thursday, August 30, 2007

Well I will be done with Grad school in April of 2008 and I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! It has been a long three years in coming. I didn't realize just how hard it would be to go to school full-time and work full-time. I mean, I knew it would require work but I figured being able to go online would balance out the time that I would have been sitting in a classrom. Yeah doesn't work that way. It actually takes a lot of self control and self discipline. I have had to really crack down on how I spend my time so that I am not up into all hours of the morning. Now that isn't to say that I've done a good job. I have slipped a lot and because of that have really pushed myself to the limit. But in the end it will all be worth it. I will have my MBA, be eligible for a raise, have the option to look for "better" jobs and much more.

On another note, I may have found a way to spend next summer working in Scotland. I have to do a bit more research but who knows. I really hope it works out because it could open doors for me to be able to move there in the future.

1 comment:

Shrig said...

If I can get all of my classes in order (still a few lurking problems) I will be done with school at the end of the year (ROCK!!!)..

We should have a party or something. It feels good to see the hard work finally pay off.