Wednesday, December 13, 2006

YIPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all of you who know me, know that I am a big theatre person. My major in college was communications focusing on the dramatic arts. Well since college the only "acting" I have done is making it through each day of life. Well this past Sunday I tried out, along with 20 other folks to get a role in Godspell.

I found out today that I was cast as one of the eight parts. I AM SO STINKIN EXCITED!!! It is a musical and I get to put my musical talents as well as my theatrical talents to use!!! I am so very very excited, as if you couldn't tell!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That's AWESOME!!!

Shrig said...

WooHooo!!

Elisabeth said...

Congrats- you'll do a great job!
I'm happy to hear things are going better...I was concerned there for a bit. Taking time for you and the things that matter most to you is so imporatant. I think we all have mini crises from time to time....they're good (mine was 2004 and I'm thankful for it now...)
Keep us posted on things...and I'll be praying for your parents too!
Merry Christmas!