Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bio for the program of Godspell and pic.


When not being dramatic JoyAnna can be found trying to maintain sanity in the craziness that is Gov't and DoD in the Pentagon. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my FATHER for His unending love, faith and use of a lump of clay. Thank you also to Kacey and Heather for the awesome opportunity to be a part of Godspell. Thank you to the rest of the Gang for the "good times and great memories", they'll be cherished forever. Thanks to my Family who have never doubted I could act and for supporting me in this journey. Thanks to my best friends Sarah, Beth and Shrig for their patience and support. Thanks to my roomie Hyla, for her patience with my long hours and mess during the past few months. I love you guys!!

6 comments:

Shrig said...

That is such a cool picture. Made me smile. :)

Elizabeth said...

yeah, i love your picture! i'm so proud of you :)

Elisabeth said...

JoyAnna- I'm so happy for you. I know this is one of your "dreams"! Keep pursuing it with passion.
Love!

Unknown said...

It is a great picture :-) Good luck with the show!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!