Tuesday, June 12, 2007

verrry interesting *thoughtful skeptisism*

I am not sure if I 100% agree with this, but then I am not sure where I stand on theology anymore. Being from a Baptist upbringing and attending a Baptist College where theology has been shoved down my throat, I have found that theology is the grounds for a lot of division in the church.

I do know that I firmly believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that we are here on this earth to bring Glory to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I believe that without Them I am nothing. I believe that as a believer it is my duty and privilege to tell others about Them. I believe that the Church is a global body of believers and not a building where believers meet. I believe that God has granted us all gifts and we are to use them to glorify Him. I believe the Bible is 100% right and true.

As for the other things I choose at this point in my life to not deal with them. I don't believe that what you believe about the rapture and the millenium will make a difference to whether or not you will get into heaven. I also do not believe that being a Calvinist or Arminian makes a difference. The Bible specifically remains unclear about many things. Also it seems everyone who has a differing belief or opinion can each back it with Scripture.

Seems to me that this means we should spend less time fighting and arguing about who's right about what and more focusing on telling others about the awesome and amazing Grace of God.

You scored as Reformed Evangelical, You are a Reformed Evangelical. You take the Bible very seriously because it is God's Word. You most likely hold to TULIP and are sceptical about the possibilities of universal atonement or resistible grace. The most important thing the Church can do is make sure people hear how they can go to heaven when they die.

Reformed Evangelical

61%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

57%

Fundamentalist

57%

Emergent/Postmodern

50%

Neo orthodox

43%

Classical Liberal

43%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

36%

Roman Catholic

21%

Modern Liberal

11%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like it. I don't charge anything for prints. This is just a hobby of mine I'n not a proffessianal photographer by any means. If you want it let me know what email you would like me to send it to you at and I will shoot it over for you

Daniel

Anonymous said...

i agree with you :) Well said