Wednesday, August 27, 2008

whoa

So it's OBVIOUSLY been quite a long time since I last posted.  

Lets see... I've done a lot of traveling this summer.  Some beautiful weddings and some first time visits to places.  Watched Dark Knight four times, watched Michael Phelps become the worlds #1 athlete, and the US dominate the Medal Count in Beijing.  Finished grad school in May, increased production in my jewelry line and kept extremely busy at work.  Really really busy.

Let's see, with traveling I've added San Jose, San Francisco, and Monterey, California to my map of places visited, Key West, Florida and Connecticut.  I've been to Iowa, Missouri, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, California and Florida.  I am pretty exhausted and looking forward to a weekend or two of relaxing at some point in time.  

Favorite weekends had to be going to California, visiting Beth in Iowa (cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen!), and the Highland games coming up next weekend with dad.  

Now for real I will try to keep this updated more often.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I had fun, too! Loads of fun!