Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Annoyed, Angry and Upset

yesterday was just not my day. I woke up with a sinus headache, I had to take my best friend back to the airport to send her back to Iowa when I wanted her to stay, and then on the way back to work from there I somehow lost my cell phone. That is the second time in under a year that I have had it either taken from me or lost. I am so aggravated with myself. How could I have been so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

And today isn't that much better, sorry to complain all but I got to get it off my chest. Do you ever have one of those days that the slightest little thing just irks you and you want to lash out? Well that is how I have been feeling for the past three days and it really makes me angry at myself. I don't like feeling this way and I don't even know what is causing it. It is hard to keep that fake happy face so that the whole world around you doesn't know you are have a crummy day.

I am ready to get out of work today and just go home, curl up in my bed with a cup of tea and then just go to sleep. I hope and pray that tomorrow is better. Please pray for me that it is!!! Thank YOU!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Shrig said...

Dear Annoyed, Angry and Upset,

I usually get this way around a) that time of the month, or b) finals.


It'll get better. No worries.

<3

Shrigs

Elizabeth said...

Oh, I'm so sorry, honey. I love you, I'm sorry I had to leave. But you know, if God is sovereign, then all this WILL work out for something GOOD. Don't give up, and don't hate yourself for your struggles...even the struggles are part of the process of being refined. You're gonna be precious gold! Keep your chin up...you live in a beautiful city, have a dear little cat, have kind coworkers at a classy job, and lots of friends who love you even from far away! And you have a God who won't let you out of His hand!

Elizabeth said...

Listen to the CD I brought you!!!