Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I am officially registered

One of my goals for this years was to run a marathon or some kind of run.

I have just officially registered for the Iron Girl. It is mini triathlon, we swim for 1K/.62 mi, bike for 30K/17 mi, and run for 5K/3.3 mi. I am really excited and somewhat nervous. I have plenty of time to train and build the endurance for it but I am still nervous about the fact that I officially have to do it. I mean I paid money to enter this thing so there is no backing out. The countdown to August 19th, 2007 is set at 172 days.

In April I will be registering to run the Army Ten-Miler in October as well. Again excited and nervous.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

holy cow girl! yikesers...if you can do all that--you're tougher than i am!

Shrig said...

Good for you! Sounds very exciting.