Friday, November 11, 2005

Veterans Day!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED AND LAID DOWN THEIR LIVES FOR OUR FREEDOM!!!! I am very honored and proud of you. Thank you PopPop, Justin and Grandpop.

I am beginning to go absolutely crazy!!!! I have already worked 50 hours this week and will be at work tomorrow. I am working three different positions and today I am suffering from the worst headache in forever. I have a ton of filing to do and I just don't have the energy to do it right now and tomorrow will be working in the supply room. Can't I just go HOME (to Heaven)?

So I finally got my school book that I had ordered four and a half weeks ago. I had to file fraud charges against the first organization that I purchased from because I never received the book but was charged for it. I just had to buy another one and received in right on time like they said. I am a little peeved though because this feels like my year of hell on earth. I have been mugged, had my checking account cleared out by fraud, been cheated by a couple of organizations and right now I have the worst headache and just can't seem to get rid of it.

So anyway, I took a little bit of a leap and registered for eHarmony. I can't seem to find the kind of guy I am looking for by just looking and one of my friends had tried this and ended up meeting the man she married. I am a little scared by it but willing to try it. I am still not over this guy that I have liked forever so I figure if I do this and actually meet someone that will help. In some ways it scares me to do this because I don't want to be unfair to whoever I may meet by making them think I am using them. I am open to the experience but also...man I don't know. I just wish this other guy would just get married and that God would do to me what happened in "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind". I so want to be over him but I find myself coming back to him again and again. LEAVE MY MIND JMB!!!! I DON'T WANT YOU IN THERE!!!! I WANT A CHANCE FOR MY OWN HAPPINESS AND YOU WON'T LET ME!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LIE TO ME IN COLLEGE? IT WOULD HAVE MADE EVERYTHING EASIER. Oh well such is life and I will live on.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

i love you so much! i'm so sorry about this awful week...wish i could help. are you writing in your journal? do it! and i will, too. plan something fun for yourself this weekend...like a movie or a book or go buy a calligraphy pen and play with it or something! :) by the way, not that it will make you feel better AT ALL--but i'm sooooo confused about my b/f right now...i just don't have a clue!!!! why can't we just have arranged marriages when we turn 18--it would solve soooo much stress! oh i know! go buy some really good smelling bath products and take a bath when you know the guys will be gone! (put on some enya. i love you!

Christian Swanson said...

I tried eHarmony and it was a total disaster. I hear it's typically better odds for women on eHarmony than for men though, so better luck to you.

I just signed up for Blogger, posted a blurb about eHarmony on my blog a few minutes ago, did a search to see what happens to the posts... and stumbled onto yours.

Shrig said...

dearest j.j.

i know its hard, but you have to keep on going. sometimes it helps to look at the bright side of the street. you have an adorble kitty, and a decent job, a home to live it, a friend named shriggles (who could ask for more?!) and plenty of friends that adore you.

and about eharmony, i've heard good and bad stuff about it. i hope nothing but good happends to you, my dear. if i ever meet a guy who i think is up to your standards (and mine, for that matter) i'll ship him over to you. there is someone out there for you. i know it. its my gut feeling. and i did say the red sox would win last year, penn state would start doing way better and the yankees would not make it to the "world series" this year. so, i know i'm right.

luv u lots and lots!!!!

shriggles