Wednesday, June 21, 2006

News, News, News!!!!

I am so excited!!! I have an interview tomorrow afternoon for a job I really want. It would be as a Conference Room Scheduler and Administrative Assistant. I would be working for a company that is contracted to perform services for the Secretary of Defense. I would get the amazing opportunity to work at the Pentagon. I am very excited about the position. The pay is good and the job is right up my alley. Besides what small-town Pennsylvania girl wouldn't want to work at the Pentagon for the Office of the Secretary of Defense. SAWEET!!!!!

So please keep me in your prayers tomorrow. I am a bit nervous and it will be a busy and long day.

My schedule for tomorrow.

5:15am wake-up
6:15am leave the house
6:50am arrive at work
7:00am Starbucks for my morning wake-up call
7:10am Run copies for the 8am meeting
7:30am set up breakfast and room for 8am meeting
8am attend meeting until 10am
10am Brown Bag coordination and planning
11am PowerPoint planning for "generation gap"
12pm meet with HR Director
12:30pm leave for interview
1pm Interview
2:30 return from interview
3pm plan for next day's offerings
4pm plan for gameboard offering
5:30pm leave for softball game on the mall
6:30pm softball on the mall
8pm leave to get bridesmaid gown
9:45pm finally get home
10pm homework
11:30pm SLEEP

Long day but over all, by the time it's done it will have been a productive day. The only bad thing is that my Bible study group that meets Thursday mornings starts the same time that I have to already be at work. I am disappointed because we were going to be covering Journaling as a way to grow in your relationship with God.

On a good note though, my birthday is in 5 days!!! I will be 26 on the 26th!!!!!! I can't wait. A group of friends are getting together at a local restaurant for burgers and beer and then on Thursday we are going to my favorite restaurant for live Jazz and great food.

2 comments:

Shrig said...

A) You do have a busy day tomorrow. Get sleep!

B) CONGRATS ON YOUR INTERVIEW!!!

C) Stay calm for the interview :)
{Breathe IN and OUT}

D) Have fun at softball.

E) Do happy dance because you did well at the interview and the day is almost over!

F) <3 :)

Elizabeth said...

i'm so excited for you! i hope that you blow them all away at the interview! i start my new job on your birthday! so if i don't remember to call you...have a little grace for me...i'm going to be overwhelmed and nervous.

i hope you do get a new job!

don't hurt your shoulders playing softball.