Thursday, June 01, 2006

UPDATE

PRAISE THE LORD!!! Thanks to everyone who prayed it was greatly appreciated and answered.

Okay everything has been worked out in my crazy life of housing situations. I am going to be able to stay in the same place for one more month for the difference between my security deposit and the actual months rent. I also will only have to pay for my part of the untilities as well. This is a massive blessing since I didn't really have a place to go for a month. I had a friend from church offer me a place for two weeks and another friend offer to take my baby for the same amount of time. But GOD takes care of His children and I am going to be okay. I just wish He wouldn't wait until the last second to keep me up to date. :-)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

man you freaked me out! i'm glad everything is okay. just wish you weren't quite so dramatic...'bout gives me a heart attack!