Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I was tagged

Okay so I was actually tagged to do this days ago but just got around to it now. Here goes nothing.

5 Things you may not know about me

1. I really really hate needles. I am a 26 year old baby when it comes to getting a shot. I will first avoid it at all costs and then if I can’t avoid it will still cry or hold tightly to whoever’s hand is available and closest. I really really hate them.

2. I never sneeze only once. It is a family genetic thing that was passed on to me only I didn’t get one or the other but a combination of both sides. One side sneezes twice in a row and the other sneezes three times in a row. Me I sneeze a min. of 3 times if I’m lucky and have maxed out at 9 to 10 in a row. It hurts and I literally have to find some place to sit by the time I am done sneezing.

3. I love to read history books and biographies. REALLY!!!

4. I am obsessed with Neil Armstrong, Elvis Presley, Sean Connery, Scotland and the Moon.

5. I cry at the slightest thing, commercials, a full moon, a beautiful sunset, and way more stupid and weird things. I am extremely emotional.


I will now tag

Deeply Mingled, Kalamity Kate, and Lavender and Laughter

1 comment:

Shrig said...

Hehe. Everyone seems to have a fear of needles. No wonder we're all tense when we visit the doctor.

Hope all is well. Are you still as busy as you use to be