Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Worst Dream

I had a terrible dream last night. I dreamed that my Brother got called back up, but was so afraid to tell us. I figured it out because he buzzed his head to a military cut. I know that he hates that cut and since having got out of the military has let it grow long and curly. So I told my family that the only explanation was that he was called up to serve and didn't know how to tell us. Then I dreamed that I was so angry, frustrated and worried that I applied to the State Department to work as an Admin. in some offices over in Baghdad, just so that I could stay near him. I woke up filled with so much anxiety and just literally wanting to cry. I HATE THIS BLASTED WAR and if I felt right saying other words I would do so here as well! Why can't Bush listen to the smarter people in the government and the Nation that elected him. WE WANT OUT OF THIS GOSH DARNED BLASTED WAR!!!

BRING OUR MEN HOME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

satan can use dreams to attack us in our weak spots, don't let his lies get you down. i'm praying for you...i know this is terribly hard.