Saturday, January 06, 2007

waxing frustrated angry and political

Okay I don't think I have ever really used this blog to voice my political convictions before but I am so angry and frustrated right now. I recently found out over Christmas that pres. bush authorized the recall of inactive duty Marines. This pertains to Marines who are in the 2 and 3 year period of their 4 years after discharge on call period. My Brother is in this period and I AM ANGY. These recalls are to begin this Spring of '07 and I DO NOT WANT MY BROTHER BACK THERE!!! He has already served in the s#@thole IRAQ twice and the military has "conveniently" forgetten to note that on his records. My brother is already having a heck of a time getting into the VFW because of this. THIS IS NO WAY TO TREAT A VETERAN!! I really hope the Democrats can make a difference and I hope that Bush will listen to their wisdom and GET US OUT OF THERE BEFORE WE LOSE TOO MANY MORE MEN TO ANOTHER COUNTRY'S CIVIL WAR!!!
here is an article regarding what I am talking about. http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/22/marine.recall/index.html

No comments: