Tuesday, May 01, 2007

and I'm back.



Sorry its been such a long time. A lot of things have been happening and changing in my life. So where to start...









Lets start with Godspell. We officially closed on Easter Sunday and then celebrated our cast party a week later. We had a ton of fun playing Dance Dance Revolution, eating a lot of food and then Kacey our director passed out fun awards. I received Rookie of the Year! Whoo hoo for me! :-)






With Godspell out of the picture, I had already decided that I would not be going back to work at Ebenezers. I found that I was literally killing myself and no longer finding joy working there. So I now had a lot of time on my hands, so to speak.




Then came Virginia Tech. The world was stunned and the small town of Bellefonte, PA was left in utter shock. This was the 2nd time that an incident effected the small town. The last was when the Pentagon was hit and a young man from Zion, PA was killed. This time not only Bellefonte was effected but myself and others that I knew personally. A young man was murdered in that mess who we had gone to school with. What a mess.




That was a Monday, that Friday I spent the day in Philadelphia with two very good friends, sporting my Virginia Tech Maroon and Orange. We had fun wandering the city, doing some shopping and just having some good girl-time together. Then it was back to DC and work.

I think for the most part that gets me all caught up. Oh yeah I am training for a mini-triathalon in August and the Army Ten-miler in October. Also this weekend I am going home to run in a memorial 5K for Jeremy Herbstritt and to say my good-byes.







1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

good to hear from you! i think you should start writing poetry in your free time...your poems are good. i've been gardening for grandma in my "free time". :) looking forward to girl time with you...i say we should get pedicures again.