Sunday, May 13, 2007

So I have definitely not been keeping up my end of the cleaning deal in the apartment. Sooo while my roommate was away on vacation this past week I CLEANED the apartment. I cleaned the living room top to bottom, i mean dust and all. Then it was on to the kitchen, where I cleaned out the fridge and mopped the floor. Then swept and wiped down the bathroom. I must say I probably didn't do as thorough a job there because I HATE CLEANING BATHROOMS. However I did clean it a bit.

Last night we had our first good thunderstorm. It made me VERY happy! On the downside though it downpoured and I didn't catch my bedroom window in time and my comforter got soaked. Darn it! But oh well, finally having a thunderstorm was well worth it.

This week will be nuts at work, leading up to a crazy weekend! OY! I am ready for a vacation!!!!!!!!!! Gotta go!

No comments: