Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Breathe

Wow!! I actually have one or two minutes to myself, to breathe and sit down. So I did something to my knee yesterday but I am not sure what. I woke up yesterday feelin' fine, except a little tired and went to work. We really didn't do any kind of moving or heavy work but about two hours into the day my knee started hurting. At first I thought it would just go away as previous knee pain usually did. However this time the pain stayed in my knee where it festered and caused it to swell and ache continually worse. So I went hom enad laid down, putting my heating pad directly on the knee and being sure to move carefully. However when i woke up this morning it seems to be swollen worse and it definitely hurts worse.

In good news, I found out that I will definitely be able to take an extra day at Christmas. I am so excited. So I am leaving Thursday after work and returning the next Thursday morning. I am so excited because I will get to take my kitten with me and pick up my Grandfather and I will get to see my best friend from high school again. It will be a good time.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

my grandma's in the hospital.

Elizabeth said...

i pick up my new car today and right after work i'm heading for the hospital...where i plan to stay all night...and they better not try to change my mind (or tell me that i'm not important enough to stay with her). i love her more than anybody (besides my parents) and she's been there for me through a lot...it's my turn to be there for her.

kiltsandthistles said...

OH Beth I am so sorry! I will be praying extra hard for you and her today. I love you!!!