Wednesday, February 22, 2006

THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN...


Well it is finally official. We have a date and so let the countdown begin. My Grandmum and I are headed to Scotland September 8th for a 15 day tour of the highlands and the islands with a two day stop to visit family in Glasgow. I am so excited. And the count is 198 days from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO PHSYCHED, MY DREAM IS FINALLY COMING TRUE!!! I have been dreaming about this since I was five years old. So a couple of prayer requests to go with this dream...

Pray for my Grandmum's continued health.
Pray for my continued health as I pick up more hours at work and another part-time job and babysitting jobs to save enough money.
Also pray that my passport will come with no problems.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

passports are easy to get. i have one that i never got to use. :( (story of my life)

Shrig said...

passport will be no problem. i got mine in about 6 weeks. they said it could take up to 8.

you health will be fine. just thinking about going to scotland will be enough to keep you going.

you grandmother, she'll be good too. hey, someone's gotta take care of you.

congrats on the trip dude!!!!!! i'm excited for you!!!!

whatcha gonna bring me back? hehehehehe ;)