Friday, February 03, 2006

soooo....

So I was a little disappointed the other night. I went to my old church cause they have a really great Wednesday night Bible study. I really was looking forward to it because of everything that has been happening in my life. I attend a really great church on Sunday's that I absolutely love but they don't have any Wednesday service. So anyway I got there and was able to catch up with one of my old roommates and another girl that I used to know. It was really nice, however the service/study ended up being "canceled" because the Pastor's wife was in the ER. I don't begrudge them that but instead of getting one of the Associate Pastors to look through a different passage they had one of the deacon's read a sermon from someone else. I was disappointed because I was really looking forward to the indepth Bible study. We were supposed to be starting a study in the book of 1 Corinthians. Oh well there's always next week.

No comments: