Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Sob Story

Okay so yeah, it was V-day yesterday. I really can't stand that "holiday." So anyway I decided to treat myself to an evening starbucks coffee. Then I made myself my favorite sandwiches, grilled cheese with tomato. Then I headed upstairs to work on some homework and watch a little of the Olympics. Well...I got up stairs and my cat knocked my coffee over right into my sandwiches. So to say none the least I didn't want to eat caramel latte flavored grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches. So I was pretty upset with her and decided to order pizza instead. Well when I called all the pizza places they were so busy I couldn't order any. So I didn't really eat anything after all. Oh well, maybe next year will be better!!

4 comments:

Shrig said...

Oh my god. That sucks. I bet the pizza place was so busy because everyone in your position spilled coffee all over their sandwiches and decided to call for pizza.

;)

and i like grilled cheese with tomato too!

<3 u!

Elizabeth said...

hey, i love you. i didn't eat anything last night either...(oh, actually, i had a frozen burrito...so boring that i forgot about it!). when i come...we'll do coffee :) i am working on something for you right now! (it's a surprise...just a little something to encourage you--hopefully). keep smiling...you are one of the most beautiful people i know.

Elizabeth said...

yeah, and then i had to call and "pour the lemon juice on the paper cut!"

mike said...

Hey, sorry your valentines day sucked so bad. Here these are for you. enjoy ;)