Monday, July 30, 2007

J's Jewelry Designs

So I have finally begun to create pieces of jewelry that I am actually putting out there for the world to see. I have been making jewelry for friends and family for years as gifts but now I have been encouraged by a good friend to set-up shop and offer my pieces to the "world". I create made-to-order jewelry, you tell me a little about yourself (the colors you like, your personality) and a little of what you are looking for. I draw up a design and create a unique piece of jewelry to fit you and your personality. I also make copies of certain pieces I have made in desired colors. I love doing this. I would love if someday this became my full-time job. (One can only dream right)

Here are a couple of my most recent pieces.


Cherry Pop Bracelets (set of three)


Cool Breeze


Lime Lolly Necklace

(there is a set of earrings as well just no photo at the moment)


Orange Sherbert


Orange Sherbert2


Linkin Gems


Peridot Heaven


Red Rhapsody


Red Rhapsody2


Red Rhapsody3


Silver Lining


Silver Lining2


ZigZag


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

i like the lime one!

seriously joyanna, these are amazing! unbelievable!

Shrig said...

I like the linking gems one. Very nice. Good luck!

Elizabeth said...

hey, i feel like you've dropped off the face of the earth...what's up?

Alcluith said...

These are lovely JoyAnna! I'm a fan of the lime one too...