Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I've been tagged!

Four jobs that I've had:
Talent Development Coordinator
Hostess
Barista
Sales Associate

Four movies i would put on repeat...
Bourne Identity
Kate and Leopold
Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth)
The Hunt for Red October

Four Vacation spots:
Scotland
Boston w/Beth
Ontario, Canada Pilgrimage
New York City

Four foods I would eat anytime:
Quesadillas
Steak and Potatoes
Chicken and Spinach
Apples with Peanut Butter

Four changes I would make to my house...(Mine’s an apartment)
Paint
A backyard
A porch
More and matching furniture

Four beers I like...
I can’t stand beer, even the smell of it grosses me out. Yuck.
I’ll list four drinks in place:
Caramel Lattes
Water for real
Mint tea (not processed or ground up)
Vanilla Coke

Four TV shows:
CSI's (NY, Miami & Las Vegas)
JAG
Smallville
LOST

Four tags...(I don't really know anyone else who has a blog)
1. Janis
2. Tiffy
3. Pete
4. Kelly

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hmmm...we should get together and make quesadillas and watch pride and prejudice!!!

Elizabeth said...

dying to hear about your knee...what's the verdict?

Elizabeth said...

oh, and, wish you were here a million times!