Monday, May 22, 2006

4 is good

Four jobs I've had:
1. talent assistant
2. receptionist
3. executive assistant
4. retail associate

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Italian Job
2. Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth)
3. Bourne movies
4. Down with Love

Four places I've lived:
1. Bellefonte
2. Pittsburgh
3. Washington, DC
4. Scranton

Four tv shows I love:
1. All CSI’s
2. Lost
3. Without a Trace
4. NCIS

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Bermuda
2. Florida
3. Gettsyburg
4. Canada

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Steak and potatoes
2. tacos
3. chicken
4. Seafood

Four sites I visit daily:
1. myspace
2. lavanderandlaughter
3. hotmail
4. waldenu

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Bermuda
2. Scotland
3. With my best friend in Iowa
4. Anywhere else other then work

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

remember when we watched the italian job twice in a row?

Hyla said...

um.... you lived in Pittsburgh and you're a Patriots fan? This just isn't right.