Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It worked!!

So anyway I am leaving tonight to go to PA for the weekend. I am headed to my parents first to drop off my kitty to get fixed. Poor baby for her but YAY for me. Now I don't have to listen to her go into heat all the time. Plus she is getting declawed so that will be nice to play with her and not have my hands all scratched up. Then after I drop her off in the morning, I head to the PA DOT to get my drivers license renewed. Then I am going to go get my hair cut and there was something else that I can't think of off the top of my head. Then tomorrow afternoon I am headed to Scranton for my friend Sarah's college graduation the next morning. Then Friday after grad. I am meeting up with a friend from college, I have to pick up pipe tobacco for my dad and then go to a grad party. Finally Saturday I have a little time with Sarah myself and then see the family I used to nanny and then head home to Central PA. When I get there, my dad and I are going to see MI:III. Then the next day is Mum's day and I am going to take her to dinner somewhere and then her and I are going to go see Just My Luck with Chris Pine. Then I have the rest of that day and most of Monday to enjoy with my mum before heading home to DC.

So that is my crazy hectic life for the weekend!!! But I am looking forward to it!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

wow...tons of fun! say hi to my family if you see them! they will be out there for josh's graduation. :) wish i could go (not that i really ever want to make an appearance at bbc again).

Shrig said...

I saw Mission Impossible III....it was okay. :-/ but better then I thought it would be.