Friday, May 05, 2006

Just a bit about me. I was thinking I should write down all the things I love, like, dream and want. This isn’t a survey, it’s more for me than it is for anyone else.

I love…

Life
God
Tulips
Gerbera daisies
Daisies
Colors
The smell of coffee
A good movie
My best friend Beth
My best friend Shrig
My best friend Sarah
My kitty Fia
My family
My job at Ebenezers
Espresso
Scotland
Reading
Creating things
Singing
Listening to music
The fifties
The smell of rubber
Silver
Snowflakes
Blue glass

I am proud of…

My grades
My brains
My extensive vocabulary
My library
My family
My iPod

I dream of…

Finding the man of my dreams
Being married
Living in Scotland
Being skinny J
A good life
A happy family
A home in the country
Having a horse
Having a golden retriever



I want…

To move to Scotland
To find the man of my dreams
To pay off all my college debt
To be known as a woman of God

I like…

Cary Grant
Sean Connery
Doris Day
Old movies
Chocolate
Crisp apples
Hot apple cider
Crisp Autumns days with the smell of fallen leaves
Hayrides
A warm furry kitten
A word of praise
A good Celtic band
A warm hug
A cup of hot cocoa with marshmellows
A conversation with a good friend
A cooing baby
A warm smile
Mike’s company

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Who is Mike?

kiltsandthistles said...

A good friend/co-worker who spent 8 hours in the ER with me when my knee got so bad and we weren't sure what it was.

ashley said...

hey joyanna.

no we're not going to be at graduation. we've already packed so much into our short week in pa. but have a wonderful time!

it's good to reconnect.