Friday, May 05, 2006

more about me

I shut others out when I'm depressed: unfortunately yes
I open up to others easily: sometimes too much
I hate more than love: no
I own over 4 rap CDS: no way can’t stand rap
I love Disney Movies: yeah…so?

I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation: nope
I have a job: yes two
I am self conscious: yes
I like to laugh: you better believe it
I smoke a pack a day: no way, I’m allergic
I can't swallow pills: I can but am finding as I get older it gets harder
I eat fast food weekly: never
I've been out of this country: Bermuda and Canada, Scotland this fall
I believe in ghosts: not that I can see them but that the Devil uses them for his purposes yes
I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room: you better believe it, I am extremely arachniphobic
I am very ticklish: oh yes
I love white chocolate: no
I bite my nails: nope
I am comfortable with being me: sorta
I play video games: no
Gotten lost in a city: nope
Saw a shooting star: yes
Had a serious Surgery: yeah three of them
I have Kissed a Stranger: nope
Hugged a stranger: don’t know
Been arrested: no
Argued for the fun of it: I don’t think so
Swore at your parents: no
Skipped school: nope
Gotten stitches: heavens yes
Bitten someone: nope
Gotten the chicken pox: yeah
Ridden in a taxi: yep
Been fired: never
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back: most definitely
Stole something from your job: nope
Been married: not yet
Been on a plane: yup
Thrown up within the last two years: probably but can’t remember
Had someone cheat on you: does playing with your heart and leading you on count? Then yes and then he married someone else I knew
Miss someone right now: definitely

Middle name: Suzette
School: Walden University for MBA
Birthday: June 26, 1980
Astrological sign: cancer
Chinese sign: um?
Do you even believe in astrology?: nope
Are your parents still together?: yes
Are you the youngest or oldest? Oldest of three
What size shoes do you wear?: 7 1/2 or 8
What size ring do you wear?: um?

Interests ---

What's your favorite sport?: FOOTBALL
Favorite sports team?: PATRIOTS
Do you play any instruments?: piano, baritone, drums, trumpet
Are you in band?: no
Favorite actor: Sean Connery, Cary Grant
Favorites actress: Reese Witherspoon, Doris Day
Favorite comedian: don’t have one
Favorite band: Mercy Me and Casting Crowns


Random ---


Were you born in the city?: no
Country?: yes
Suburbs?: eh okay
Ever been to Niagra falls?: yes
Ever been to Africa?: no and no desire to go
What's your favorite drink?: water
Do you like to shop?: no
Like video games?: no
Cards?: solitare
Asparagus?: love
Seinfeld?: no
The OC?: no
Ever been to New York?: yes
How long have you had AIM for?: a while
Xanga?: not anymore

Do you like broccoli? yes
Are you a Harry Potter fan? Oh yeah
Lord of the Rings?: yea
Star Wars?: the originals not the new
Do you like Superman or Batman?: superman
Are you a procrastinator? When I don’t have a set deadline
Do you think Paris Hilton is hot?: heavens no
What nationality are you?: mostly Scottish, then German
Are you sure?: yes why aren't you!?
Ever see someone die?: my cat died in my arms does that count?
Been to a funeral?: yes
Ever been a part of a wedding?: yes
Do you have a job? yes
Do you like dairy?: lactose intolerant
Meat?: medium well steak, chicken and turkey
Fruit?: apples
Vegetables?: definitely
Ever been to Sweden? no
Do you always wear a watch? Never, I turn them off
Favorite flavor of ice cream: mint choco chip and rocky road
How do you like your coffee?: prefer espresso but…sugar and cream
Do you get good grades? Oh yeah
Do you want to get married?: YES!!!!!!!
Have kids?: don’t have any and not really sure if I want any yet. I don’t have to decide that yet anyway, I am still “young”
What do you want to be?: an astronaut, a Scottish citizen and a part of the SNP (Scottish Nationalist party)
What's your favorite color?: yellow, red, orange, pink anything bright and happy
Ever been in a cult?: no
Are you Jewish?: no
Do you wear converse? no
Shop at AE: nope
Hollister?: nope
Aero?: nope
Gap?: yeah
Hot Topic?: nope
Banana Republic? nope
How long do you spend putting on make up?: don’t wear it
Do you like Bush?: sure, but not all his decisions
What's the last movie you saw in theatres?: V for Vendetta
What's your favorite genre of movies?: Action, Mystery, Romantic Comedy
Do you wear a lot of jewelry?: no two rings and a necklace, bracelet and earrings if I remember to put them on
What's your favorite holiday?: 4th of July, Independence Day
Ever meet a celebrity?: Peter Gallagher
Ever been to a country concert?: no
What about a classical concert?: no
A rock concert?: no
Do you like to mosh?: no
Are you in a band?: no
Ever see your favorite artist live? Yes, two of them at the same time
Do you drive?: yes
Do you live in one of those huge neighborhoods with a million plastic houses: no
Do you like playing in the snow?: not really
The rain?: I like a nice warm gentle rain
Afraid of lightning or thunder?: I LOVE THEM!
Do you watch the news?: yeah, I live in DC how can you not?
Are you sad this is over?: no

No comments: