Friday, October 14, 2005

Beautiful Dreamer....

I dream of a place where there is NO PAIN, where the sun shines all the time, where people don't know the meaning of hate. I dream of a place with blue skies, green grass, turquoise water and brightly colored flowers. I dream of getting away from it all and never having to think or do anything again. I dream of finding the happiness that so many others around me are finding.

Have you ever wanted something so bad but it seems like no matter what you do you just can't seem to get your fingers on it. Have you ever felt so inadequate that you wonder sometimes why people would ever think about what you have to say. Anyways....enough moping!!

If you can't tell that I am a very proud mother right now then you are probably not very bright ;-). Fia is adjusting well to her new home and we are having a lot of fun together. She has learned how to climb the ladder to my partial loft bed and she crawls into my bed every night. The getting down part is where she is still having trouble. She will meow and mewl until I get out of bed and put her on the floor. During the day this isn't a problem as I am obviously awake, however when she decides she wants to get down at 12 am or 2 am in the morning I am not very happy with her. Here's another picture of my beautiful baby girl.




What in the world are the people who chose the next thinking?????? A blonde Bond?!?!?! I can't believe it!!! This new guy doesn't even look like a Bond. I am really dissapointed. I think they could have done a lot better with their selection. Oh well the ranting is done.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

yeah, i wondered the same thing...how can they think a blond man fits the part of james bond? weird...just shows how stupid our society really is!

Fia is adorable...i want to sleep with her!

yeah, i dream of another place, too. i just wish i could snap my fingers and find myself in one of the places in my imagination...instead of this life. oh well, at least we have eachother! (well, sortof. besides the 1000 miles of distance between us).