Wednesday, October 12, 2005

She has a name

My little baby girl has finally been named. Her name is Fia, it is gaelic and means dark of peace.

So anyway, today has been crazy. I was up at 5:30 AM for work and by 9:00 AM I was exhausted and ready for bed again. We have 4 different meetings taking place on site at our facility today that we are setting up catering for. All 4 had breakfast and lunch at the same time so it was absolutely ridiculous trying to juggle who would get what when. I am so looking forward to leaving work early today. Love you and miss you Beth!!!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

yeah, work has been crazy here too. wednesdays, we have a sales meeting and all the agents give me new listings to print at the same time. i have a migraine...and instead of looking forward to going home and relaxing, i have to rush back to church tonight. my agent offered me 2 tickets to a hockey game on the 21st. do you like hockey? i have to tell him by end of week. man, i just want to go home!!! (to michigan!) i found out i only get december 24-26 off for christmas...not enough time to drive home. :( very depressed!
love you!

kiltsandthistles said...

I am not really a hockey fan, but if you want to go, I don't want to keep you from enjoying yourself, so i would go. Does that make any sense :-)?

Elizabeth said...

oh, I totally don't need to go...just thought I'd ask. I can go another time...besides, I told my cousing I would take her.

Elizabeth said...

I want to Hug your Kitten!!!