Saturday, October 15, 2005

Internet Access At LAST!!!!!

I finally got my wireless router set up so that I can get online. It feels weird to be online and know that I don't have to get off because I am no longer hogging the phone line.

GUESS WHAT?!?!?! I got a picture of Buzz Aldrin, the man who landed on the moon with Neil Armstrong. Besides Neil he is the one other person I would die to meet. I didn't actually get to talk to him but I was able to get his picture. He was participating in a book signing at the National book fair on the National Mall. It was the most amazing experience.

So I am learning to speak Scottish Gaelic. It is really hard. I can say how are you? and I'm fine thank you. Ciamar a tha sibh? pronounced caymur uh ha shiv. Tha gu math, tapadh leat. pronounced ha gu ma, tapa lev. Isn't that cool. Anyway...

No comments: