Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Horn Honking

CAN ANYONE ANSWER ME THIS?????!!!!! Why do people trapped in dead traffic think that laying on their horns will make it move!?!?!? It doesn't work, you are all trapped in the same place so sit back, turn up the music and think peaceful thoughts and you will make it through without being stupid, ignorant, and arrogant.

So anyways...I got a kitten!!! I finally have someone to come home to make my life a little less lonely. She doesn't have a name yet but I am working on it. I want it to be a Gaelic name and I have a couple of ideas but no definites yet. I was thinking possibly, Ina, Iona, Isla, Akera, Adara and there was one other that I can't remember off the top of my head. Isn't she the most beautiful kitten in the world? (but then I'm partial ;-) )


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

She's adorable! How'd you get the picture on there? You are hilarious!!! You are so right, why do we get ulcers over driving...when it is one of the least important details of our lives? It's like getting mad at somebody for driving slow...just pass them stupid!!!

Elizabeth said...

By the way, if you want other people to comment, you'll have to email your friends this address. Also, don't forget to update your bio!

kiltsandthistles said...

Thanks Elizabeth, I am very interested in this job that you are talking about. I don't really know what holds me here. I think it is wanting to make sure my best friend is taken care of before I leave. Who knows maybe someday I will make it over there. Have a great day!!!

kiltsandthistles said...

Sounds to me like good times had by all :-)!!!