Thursday, July 27, 2006

IOWA Con't again...

Wednesday was my day! I went to Beth's future-mother-in-law's house to help with wedding decorations. Then I ran to Walmart and Target to run some errands for Beth. I also got some pics printed from the previous days. Then it was home to try and get a nap. I couldn't really sleep though but just spent some time alone and caught up on relaxing and homework. Beth and company got home around 8pm. It was a pretty uneventful yet completely exhausting day for all of us.

Beth spent the day with her Mum, hunting flowers for, aisle runners, thank you gifts that she couldn't find and just generally exhausting herself. She was supposed to be relaxing and then taking a nap in the afternoon.

Today, now that I am finally caught up with what's going on, started early and turned out a heck of a lot busier than it originally was supposed to be. I took Beth and her Mum for mani's and pedi's at 9am and on the way we got word from her sister. Here Jenny's car had broken down and she was stuck in Des Moines. So off I went to Des Moines to pick her up. Got back at 10:30am. We stopped at the nail place to see how they were doing and they weren't done yet. Then as we are sitting there waiting we realize that we need to get Jenny to the apartment for her haircut. So I rush her back and then run back to pick up Beth and her Mum and also run to the scrapbook store for some more supplies.

After we finally got out of there we ran to Ashley's to pick up flower girl baskets and then headed back to the house. I fixed lunch for Beth, Jenny and I and then Beth was off with Luke and her parents to get the wedding certificate. Jenny and I headed out at 1:45pm for me to get a hair cut and run more errands. We all got back to the apartment between 4:30 and 5 pm. We just kinda worked on some things and then I fixed dinner. Luke came over, we all ate and then they left to conquer the hotel because the other two bridesmaids weren't going to make it tonight due to weather. When they got back it was back to the grindstone again, printing programs and cutting them up. And that has caught you up to what we are doing right now. More later, good night all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»