Tuesday, September 19, 2006

sorry guys

Okay guys I apologize that I haven't updated in quite some time. It is harder than I thought to get access in the highlands. In fact the connection I am on right now is so slow and it is dial up. I can't even download pictures for you guys to see. Hopefully we will have access at our next hotel and I will upload some pictures. Sarah I can't wait for you to see the little tams I got Garrett and BETH I can't believe you didn't come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll never guess where I went last night!!! You remember the picture you painted for me? Well I actually got to go to that castle. It is the Eilean Donnan castle and it is located near the Isle of Skye. I got some video for you and a couple of pictures of it for real and a pic or two of me in front of hte castle for you. The only funny thing is that there was a film crew there while we were visiting but it wasn't for an American movie or anything. It was for a Japanese music video, how ironic and funny is that. Well anyway to everyone else, thanks for your patience and I'll do my best to update tonight. JoyAnna

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ohmygosh!!!! I'm so wishing I was there. Is it cold? It is in the 40s here, now...brrrrr. I was totally hoping that maybe you'd go see that castle! (But I wasn't gonna say anything). Well, I am so excited to see the pics. I think about you ALL the time :)

norwegianbeauty said...

Oh JOyAnna!!! YOu are so fortunate!! I love the pics you put on Kodak share.. they are incredible.. I am wondering how your shoulders are doing... any pain?? I am so excited to see the little tam too!! Garrett will look so authentic! I am counting down the hours till we can really talk.. of course, you will probably be sleepy.. are you getting any more sleep? Speking of sleep, I have to get home and get the kiddo down for a nap.. today's the day I go to the doc for the official ok.. to start again.. we'll see.. anyway.. call me the minute you touch down.. can't wait to hear everything.. and you better plan a trip to come up soon... I'm dying to see everythign you got,.. tell Grandmum I said hello and thank her for me for taking you there.. what a dream come true.. ok.. I'm new at this blogging thing.. this is way too long.. talk soon.,. lots of love..

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your still okay. I was starting to wonder what happend to you.

Take care! Glad you got to see the castle.

norwegianbeauty said...

hey.. just checking in again.. Garrett had a minor pisode today.. I forgot to put up my coffee mug after drinking most of my coffee.. anyway.. it was cooled off and all, but he got into it.. and his milk allergy got hte best of him.. he started breaking out in hives.. scared me quite a bit, but after a dose and half of benedryl, he seems to be doing much better. For a minute there, I was scared stiff. Anyway.. dying for you to come home.. although I hope you are eating up your time while you're there.. so little time when you think about it, huh? Talk soon.. love you!!

Anonymous said...

Joyanna, Trust you and your Grandmum are having the time of you lives! Looking forward to seeing and hearing more when you have a chance to get online. Are you adjusting to the different noise level and getting some sleep? Hope so- although if you aren't at least you'll have those green eyes you like so much in your photos! : )

Full of JOY said...

thanks so much for praying for me...it means a lot.

Anonymous said...

JoyAnna, Well, you are either about to head back, already on your way back, or maybe even just back from your wonderful trip! Just wanted you to know I'm praying for safe travel. Also praying for you as you get adjusted back to the "real world" of work and such. I trust you are refreshed and encouraged from your time away and time with your Grandmum!