Sunday, September 10, 2006

We made it!!!!

Okay so since I am getting requests...I can't quite post pictures yet but I do have stuff to report. We got to JFK on the 8th at 6:30 pm and flew out around 10:00pm. It was the longest hardest flight I have ever been on. I got stuck sitting in front of some pansy guy who would put his seat all the way back to rest and watch tv but if I put mine back he would tell me to put it back up because he couldn't see his tv. I think I actually started to cry, because at this point I had not slept since the 7th. I was utterly exhausted and all I wanted was a few hours sleep. We got to Amsterdam and our plane leaving from there to Glasgow was delayed. It wasn't bad though. It was great getting to hang around the airport and listen to the world. I mean you could hear every language possible. There were also some really cute young military men. :-) We finally got to Glasgow and through customs and everything else around 3pm their time. Now remember that we are 5 hours ahead of you all. I have some "fun" pictures of what I look like after not having any sleep for a couple of days.

The great thing was last night my Grandmum and I got to meet up with her sister and her neices or my Aunt Karen and Bev. It was wonderful and there are pictures to come. I have to go get on the bus. Love to all and thanks Mike for keeping me up to date about the Pats you have no idea how much I will definitely appreciate it!! God bless everyone.!!!!

No comments: