Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I might have found a new place to live!!!!!!!

I am really excited because this new place will finally be just mine!! I don't have to share with any roommates. I will have my own dining room, living room and kitchen. I can decorate how I want and clean as often as I want with out people calling me a neat freak!!! Whooppeeeee!!!! Plus I can still have my baby Fia around.

I will know by the end of this week. All my friends out there I would appreciate the prayers that this works. Here is the site that shows some pics and the floorplans for the one bedroom apartments. www.thcapitolhill.com check it out and let me know what you think :-).

Oh and praise God for being a full-time student and employee. I got a great tax return this year that will pay off my Scotland trip and allow me to move! I am so excited, I have my appointment to turn in my passport info on the 4th of May and then it is just sitting and waiting for the day I leave.

3 comments:

Shrig said...

THAT SO ROCKS!!! YEAH!!!

Elizabeth said...

i'm sooo excited!

you? a neat freak? huh.

yeah...i hope i get my tax return soon. my roomie is moving out.

Elizabeth said...

i checked out the floor plans. they're cool. which one would you be getting?