Monday, April 24, 2006

update on a place to live

Okay so my one roommate the one that I actually kind of get along with is moving out this weekend. I am still desperately looking. The last place I told you about is actually a co-op that I can't afford to buy into. I have a couple of other places I am planning to check out but would appreciate any prayer that could be sent up on my behalf to find a place to live.

I am really ready to live on my own and not have any roommates. I don't think I can handle living with people any more :-).

I also just got the new Mercy Me CD in the mail today "Coming up to Breathe" I must say it is excellent. I really love it and them. God has used them in such wondrous ways. Okay thats it for today.

2 comments:

Shrig said...

hey sweetheart

i hope you find a place to live too. having roomies ( esp. ones you don't care for) can be a real drag. i think your ready to live on your own too. you'll find a place, don't worry. and you'll do well in this course too. just hang in there.

<3 u :)

Hyla said...

you don't want to live with anyone. :(