Monday, April 24, 2006

Okay GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am on my knees, I don't know what else to do or how to do it. I just need you to take complete control and just heal me and put me back together. I am begging you, I am so tired of looking to man to fill the emptiness I feel. I want what everyone else has found...peace in You!!! I want it so bad and I am asking you, laying bare my heart to you!! I need you GOD, I need you like the deer needs water, like the earth needs sun, like the baby needs it's mother, like a flower needs the soil. Please take over every part of me and give me that peace. I am not sure how to do it but I just offer myself fully and completely up to YOU!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I WANT YOUR PEACE that you so freely offer. I want to be able to rely completely and solely on you. PLEASE I AM BEGGING, if I could get down on my knees in the office I would. I love you and I know that you love me, you show me every day in that you give me breathe and create in me a need for You.

No comments: