Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm Honest are you?

ANSWER EVERY QUESTION NO LIES!! DONT TAKE IT IF YOU'RE GOING TO LIE!

1.WOULD YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR EX IF YOU COULD?
Never had an ex but if I could get back with the guy I have loved forever then the honest answer would have to be yes as much as I hate to say it.

2. WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Yello tank top

3. HAVE YOU MADE OUT WITH ANYONE ON YOUR FRIEND'S LIST?
nope

4. DO YOU HAVE "A THING" FOR ANYONE ON YOUR TOP 8?
nope

5. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR LIST DO YOU KNOW IN REAL LIFE?
Most all of them

7. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE?
Not sure that I ever want to have any. Maybe if I find the right guy I will but for right now I don’t

8. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS?
Yes, better with my Mum than my dad but I have a good relationship with both.

9. DO YOU MAKE OVER 40K A YEAR?
Nope, not yet

11. WHAT NAME WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE BESIDES THE ONE YOU HAVE?
Well if I were a boy Nathaniel Burton and I don’t think I would pick any other female name because my name is so unique

14. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BDAY?
Well I through myself a barbeque and then we went out with a bunch of friends from work my sister her boyfriend and my brother. It was good times.

15. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN RINGTONE ON YOUR PHONE?
Behind these Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson

16. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?
5:30 AM

17.WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT TWO NIGHTS AGO?
Homework for grad school

18. HOW MANY EX'S ARE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST?
Don’t have any ex’s

19. DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR PULLED?
No!!! I hate it

22. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT TO DO...
Find the man of my dreams and go to Scotland this fall and then move there next spring

23. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM?
Easter weekend she came down to visit me.

24. DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR SIBLINGS?
Yes, my sis is a good friend and my bro is a great buddy

25. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
Loose the extra 20 pounds I got after graduating and moving into the real world

26. IF YOU HAD $250,000...HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT?
Pay off college loans

27. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT YOUR CURRENT JOB?
1 year and 11 months

28. HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO TOM?
nope

29. LAST PERSON YOU CALLED?
My Mum cause it’s her Birthday!!!

30. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Pears in water and peanuts

31. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MONTH?
September because it’s fall and FOOTBALL SEASON STARTS!!!!!

32. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTH?
January

33. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BORROWED FROM ANYONE?
Um I can’t remember the last time I borrowed an article of clothing

35. MOST VISITED WEBPAGE?
Walden University

36. LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGED?
Amber Evans, my bro’s girlfriend

37. LAST PERSON THAT MADE YOU SAD?
Someone whom I care very deeply about

38. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Most definitely


39. FAVORITE TYPE OF DRINK?
Water and skim, decaf white mocha

40. FAVORITE FOOD?
Tacos and steak

41. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Um not really a dessert person

42. HAVE YOU BEEN TO EUROPE?
Nope but will finally get there this fall!!!!! whoohooo

44. IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Well if it were Osama or Zarqawi or Hussein I would laugh with glee and do a little dance but otherwise I don’t hate people

45. DO YOU OWN A CAMERA PHONE?
yes

IF YOU ANSWERED ALL THESE HONESTLY REPOST
"I'm honest. Are you?"

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

hmmm...i'm confused on some of these questions. who is tom? what kind of list is this that it keeps asking about? i don't think i have lists. ???

:)

Happy Admin Day!!!