Wednesday, August 23, 2006

70 Questions to End the Summer

1. Are you in a relationship?
friendships

2. Do you hate more then 3 ppl?
nope

3. How many houses have you lived in?
do you really wanna know, let me see…1, 2, 3, 4, oh boy I could just keep going. All in all I think 14.

4. What is your favorite candy bar?
3 Musketeers

5. What are your favorite shoes?
Don’t have a favorite pair

6. Have you ever tripped someone?
Um no

7. FAVORITE SUMMER TRIP THIS YEAR?
My week in Iowa for my Best Friends wedding!!!

9. Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
Um yeah but it was a gift cause I liked the ONE song

11. Name someone that's ALWAYS on your mind.
Yeesh just one, I can’t cause there’s a couple of them. Beth, Pete, Sarah and Shrigs

12. What is your favorite music genre?
50’s, Country, Praise and Worship

13. What is your sign?
cancer

14. What time were you born?
Mid-day

15. Do you like beer?
no

16. Have you ever made a prank call?
no

17. What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
All my Nsync and before you judge, I never had a NKotB experience

18. Are you sarcastic?
sometimes

19. What is your favorite color?
Red, green, yellow, orange, pink actually all of them

20. How many watches do you own
two but I can’t wear them cause my body shuts them off

21. Summer or Winter?
summer

22. Spring or fall?
FALL

23. What is your favorite color to wear?
Green, red and pink

24. Pepsi or Sprite?
neither

25. What color is your cell phone?
silver

26. Wheres your second home?
My church family

27. Have you ever slapped someone?
Um probably somewhere in my past

28. Have you ever had a cavity?
yes

29. How many lamps are in your bedroom?
1

30. How many video games do you own?
0

31. What was your first pet?
Hickory a dog

32. Have you ever had braces?
nope n

33. Do looks matter?
Well I do need to be attracted

34. Do you use Chapstick?
No allergic to the SPF they use in it

36. American Eagle or Abercrombie?
AE

37. Are you too forgiving?
sometimes

38. How many children do you want?
I’ll figure that out when the time comes

39. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
no

40. What is your favorite breakfast?
Honey bunches of oats

41. Do you own a gun?
no

42. What was the last thing you ate?
subway

43. When was the last time you cried?
Recently I just can’t remember specifically when

44. What did you do 3 nights ago?
Worked at Ebs

45. When was the last time you went to Olive Garden?
Ages ago

46. Have you ever called your teacher mom?
no

48. What are your nicknames?
Neiner, Neenermyer,

49. Do you know anyone named Bertha?
nope

50. Have you ever been to Kentucky?
nope

51. Do you own something from Banana Republic?
yes

52. Are you thinking about somebody right now?
yep

53. Have you ever called someone Boo?
no

54. Do you smoke?
no

55. Do you own a Diamond ring?
No, don’t really care for diamonds anyway

56. Are you happy with your life right now?
Getting there

57. Do you dye your hair?
I used to but I give up, the gray is going to come whether I want it to or not

58. Does anyone like you?
My friends

59. Who's your best friend(s)
Beth, Shrigs, Sarah and Pete

60. What were you doing May of 1994?
sitting in high school wondering when the pain was gonna end (DITTO)

61. Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
no

62. McDonald's or Wendy's?
neither, can’t stand fast food

63. Do you like yourself?
I guess

64. Are you closer to your mother or father?
mom

65. Favorite feature(s) of the opposite sex?
eyes!

66. Are you afraid of the dark?
sometimes!

67. Have you ever eaten paste?
probably

68. Do you have a webcam?
nope

69. Have you ever been to NYC?
Many times

70. Ever fulfilled a goal?
Yes, I am leaving for Scotland in 15 days!!!! two of my goals at the beginning of the year were to get a car and go to Scotland!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. yes
2. hate is a strong word...
3. 3
4. Maybe Heath? I'm not such a candy bar fan.
5. Kenneth Cole Orange pumps (sounds bad but they are beautiful!)
6. yes, but he tripped me first!
;P
7. Didn't have one :(
8. Where is Number 8?
9. no
10. No #10 either?
11. Oh, its never just one thing.
12. Jazz :)
13. Capricorn, I think.
14. Late night...very late night.
15. Yuck
16. Not that I can remember.
17. I dont have any embrassing cd's.
18. Hell no (if you don't sense the sarcsim there, then you never will)
19. Blue, Green, Black.
20. 1
21. Winter
22. Fall
23. Black
24. Yuck
25. Black and silver
26. lab (again with the sarcasim)
27. My brother, perhaps?
28. Yes
29. 3
30. 5
31. Tiger, kitty cat.
32. no
33. as much as we deny it, looks do matter.
34. no
35. again with the missing
36. neither
37. i don't like to hold a grudge
38. none
39. i think i did, but no longer do.
40. coffee.
41. should i?
42. popcorn
43. monday
44. out to dinner with a friend of mine
45. few months ago
46. yes
47. missing
48. shrigs, shrig, shriggles, heath, dork
49. no
50. i can't remember.
51. yes
52. well, now i am.
53. yes.
54. no. just when people die, i have finals.
55. no.
56. i'm starting to have serious doubts about this survey.
57.no
58. probably not.
59. loads of people. i've got one for every occasion.
60. (same as ditto)
61. no
62. neither
63. again, doubts with the survey...
64. mother
65. i'm a peck whore.
66. no, i see in the dark.
67. no
68. yes, and i know how to use it.. ;) (again with the sarcasim)
69. yes
70. GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!