Friday, August 11, 2006

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost got mugged tonight!!! What the heck is with me and this city?!?!?!?

So I ran to 7-eleven, because I was having a pity party for myself and no pity party is complete with out the gratuitous pint of ice cream. As I was walking home, mind you my apartment building is one block from the store, I hear this basketball bouncing across the street and behind me. I pay no attention cause when its bouncing you know where the kids are. Well then it stops bouncing. ALL TOGETHER, nothing, I hear no voices nothing!!! I suspected something when it stopped but then when it didn't start back up at all I was VERY suspicious. With good cause, having been mugged once I have no desire to be mugged again. If it means I am somewhat rude and "racial" then so be it, I am only that way at night!! Well the next thing I know I hear someone trip behind me and sure enough I turned around and there is this little maybe 10 or 11 year old sneaking up on me. He stopped and pretended to do, i don't know what when I turned around but I knew, I AM NOT STUPID!!! SO i sped up and turned into my building. As I am opening the door to go in I turn one more time and this kid crosses the street to join up with his two buddies as they yell at me "BITCH". Why am I the bitch when they are the ones who were going to try and mug me. Why am I the one who suffers the indignation of this insult when they are stupid little kids who should know better than to attack people or call people rude names.

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO!!!???!!!??? GOD PLEASE TAKE ME HOME!!!! BY THE WAY THANK YOU FOR WATCHING OUT FOR ME!!!!!!!! I know that only You and You alone gave me the keen sense of hearing tonight and the protective arms around me. Thank you!!!!

2 comments:

Shrig said...

WTF?!?!

Do you have a "Mug Me" sign posted to your shirt?

Maybe you should start to carry a baseball bat with you at night.

I'm glad your safe. This just sucks.

Kate said...

wow! Praise God for protection. I think you need to come to Ohio and I'll get you a job:)