Tuesday, August 08, 2006

SOMEDAY!!!!



I want to own a car just like this. I want to be able to get it and fix it up and listen to it purr. They really just don't make cars this way anymore.

Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong time period. Oh well what do I know. God knows best right :-).

I am utterly exhausted and need major prayer. I am stuck in a class for grad school right now, that I can't drop and I don't understand whatsoever. No one has ever called me a financial mastermind for a very good reason...I am most definitely not one. :-)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Is that Uncle David's car?

Hang in there...remember when I called you and cried about Biology? I still don't have a clue what most of that class was about.

We're having another big rain and thunderstorm here...it made me think of you :)

kiltsandthistles said...

Yeah it's Uncle David's. I finally got pictures this time. Angie and I went to your Aunt and Uncle's after the reception. It was great, we had a good time hanging with the family.

I talked to the professor and he has said that he will help me if I send him questions. I can't drop the class cause I am too far in so oh well, guess this'll have to do. I must pass this class.

I miss the thunderstorms there, we keep getting threats but nothing ever actually happens. I miss thunderstorms.

Shrig said...

what kind of gas milage does that thing get? ;)

hang in there sweetie. i don't understand calc and well, i have an exam tomorrow. bugger.. here's hoping we both make it!